Take the Load off of Your Shoulders
If you own a beach house, you already know how much of a pain it is to carry things upstairs. Sure on trip's not so bad, but what about when you have to carry a week's worth of groceries up to the third floor? And what about when you have to transport something larger like a couch or a grill? EasyLift is a cutting edge cargo lift for your home that offers the answer to all your problems. When installed in your home, EasyLift will allow you to:
• Never have trouble carrying heavy objects to the top floor again
• Truly be able to enjoy your trip to the beach-no work required!
Increase Your Property's Value and Appeal
Wondering how safe a cargo lift can be? Let's just say it's safer than carrying cargo up the stairs on your own. EasyLift is loaded with safety features including:
• CageArrest™ (patent pending) integrated brake system-no falls...ever
• Aluminum and stainless steel composition-never worry about rust or corrosion
• 1,000 lb capacity-more than enough strength to lift your largest objects
• And on top of that, this cargo lift is customizable for two and three story homes!
• Dual cables rated at 3,200 lbs each-two is always better than one
• Grooved cable winders-your cables will never double wrap
• Dual mast-using two of the heaviest beams in the industry, we eliminate
• Since your well-being is our number one concern, we've taken safety to new heights. EasyLift is the only beach house lift in the industry that uses CageArrest™ (patent pending) integrated brake system.
• Why is the CageArrest so important? Simply put, it's your defense against all major accidents. You see, sometimes cables can go bad. They might break, lose tension, or fail at the lift head. In these freak accident situations, CageArrest automatically engages, ensuring that your beach house cargo lift will never fail.
• When used on top of our safety features, CageArrest ensures that you can enjoy all the benefits of EasyLift with zero safety concerns. Contact us now and let's discuss how we can give you a lift.
Stop on time, every time
When you're moving hundreds of pounds of cargo, stopping is harder than you might think. With that in mind, we've carefully selected an elite manufacturer to build the EasyLift remote controls. That means:
• The controls are customized to our standards
• There are no "off the shelf" parts
• EasyLift controls allow you to make up to three stops
• Limit switches match the rpm of the lift head for precise stops
Why is stopping so important? Well, if the cage travels beyond your desired stopping point, it can cause potentially dangerous cable tension problems. This problem a non-issue for EasyLift.
Look, when we said our beach house cargo lift system was safe, we weren't kidding! On top of everything already mentioned, we've included spring-loaded hinges and a self-closing gate latch. Making EasyLift the safest cargo lift on the Gulf Coast.